Sunday, April 5, 2009

The NeverEnding Carmex

As with most people, my lips occasionally get dried and chapped. So to help stop that, I carry a tube of Carmex in my pocket. As I put some on daily, I noticed the other day that the tube wasn’t running out. How? It seems like that it is never ending. The tube supposedly only has .35 ounces in it, but I think they definitely lied as I have this one for months. And every time I go to apply some, there is quantity left to still apply. Sometimes it seems that more Carmex is in the tube than there was before. This baffles me beyond belief. How can there continue to be Carmex in such a small tube whenever I need it? All the writing on the tube has worn off from being carried around so much. [I thought that stuff stayed on there forever.]

From the heat it endures since being in my pocket, to the cold that it receives from sitting out at night, this little tube with a worn-away label, continues to provide treatment for my chapped lips in their time of need. I may be mystified and perplexed as to how it happens, but as long as there is some Carmex when I need it, then it is all fine by me.

This is the magical tube of Carmex.

No comments:

Post a Comment